Circular solutions for the Construction Industry - Innovation Challenge
Construction industry is one of the world’s largest consumers of energy and raw materials and is responsible for around 40% of CO2 emissions and nearly a third of all waste in the EU. Thus shifting from a linear to circular economy will bring huge environmental improvements. But to add to that, there is also a huge potential for innovative new business models.
When tackling this massive market opportunity, we believe in the collaboration between large and small companies. We bring together leading Nordic corporates and growth companies to find new circular solutions and business models for the construction industry and organize Innovation Challenge in Autumn 2021 together with Green Building Council Finland. We invite companies of all sizes to join us to rapidly develop, iterate and test new ideas.
INNOVATION CHALLENGE - CIRCULAR SOLUTIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
WHAT: Circular solutions for the Construction Industry
WHEN: Autumn 2021
WHO: Corporates and growth companies across the Nordics
WHY: Fast and easy way to get from strategy to action
We focus on the construction value chain eg.
- Changes on consumer behavior
- Material choices
- manufacturing process
- Site Management
- Smart building
- Recovery & Recycling
BENEFITS OF A JOINT INNOVATION CHALLENGE
- Easy and cost-efficient way to find new partners, solutions and business models
- Latest insights on the growth companies’ solutions and new business models
- Get visibility and strengthen your brand image as a forerunner in the industry
- Identify concrete pilot cases that can be rapidly implemented with a partner
FOR GROWTH COMPANIES
- Access to new markets and Nordic customer base
- Opportunity to co-create with corporate partners
- Get visibility and strengthen your brand image
- Potentially concrete pilot cases resulting from the challenge
HOW CAN YOU JOIN
Are you a Nordic growth company creating solutions for construction industry and looking to collaborate with larger companies?
Stay tuned for updates on the specific themes or contact Jenni for any questions.